Saturday, June 27, 2009

Doctor's Visit & a Day in Las Vegas

ALL DONE WITH MY TREATMENT AND FEELING MUCH BETTER.




DR. BRET STALEY AND DR. TODD GETTING THE JOB DONE


We spent a couple of days, the 23rd and 24th, in Las Vegas with my daughter, Sherry. I had to have a thyroid scan and a follow up visit to my doctor, and the doctor's office is just a five minute drive from Sherry's condo. That day was a very busy day as after the doctor we had to go to the pharmacy to pick up perscriptions. We ate lunch while we were waiting, and I got something different than my usual at Del Taco and was disappointed and threw half of it away. Every now and then I want to try something new and I usually get burned and don't like it.

Then we went back to the condo and Sherry made us an appointment to get a pedicure and that was so nice. We sit side by side and get pampered for an hour or less. Love the massage part. I then had a three hour appointment with a lady that balances your energy with a machine and it would be too hard to explain so I won't even try. It has something to do with the electrical part of our bodies. Very interesting.

Thursday we drove home and had breakfast at our local restaurant and it was so good. I usually don't have breakfast, as being Diabetic I have to watch those carbs, but once in a while I indulge. Then I made an appointment with my son Bret, the Chiropractor, to get my poor back put back in after laying on a very uncomfortable couch during the test I had. Wow! as usual I felt so much better after the treatment. I don't know what I would do without my son and his chiropractor treatments. Thanks Doctor Bret.







1 comment:

  1. Oh! Donna, Poor Frank. I can sympathize with some of your problems. My husband is a remedial therapist and my back loves him. So do I really. Poor fellow has to go elswhere to have his back pain remedied though. I do hope there will be some solution for Frank. My lungs are my bigest problem with only 40% capacity from a life time of asthma. I now have a chronic cough for which there is nothing that will rid me of it completely. People give me a wide birth if I am in public when I have to cough, especially since swine flu got so much publicity. I feel like wearing a sign which says "I do not have swine flu". Isn't it a shame that we can't die in very old age with a young body and mind. I guess though, that our forefathers would have been dead with only half of the problems we have in our generation. It's sad if Frank has to give up his golf as exercise is so important for keeping the rest of the body healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.