Friday, June 12, 2009

The Finished Project Cami's Resting Place







After a day of running over to Mesquite to get a CD of Frank's MRI, going to lunch at the Casa Blanca, and then to Walmart, we had a nice nap. Then this evening Frank went out and put the headstone on the grave and put the white rock as the finishing touch. Now his back is really hurting after lifting the heavy stone, but the ending results turned out just the way we wanted it.
Cami was our companion parrot for 10 years and it was like losing a child to us. Some people will think it is silly to grieve over a pet like this, but only those who have had a very special pet will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It is a place for me to let my family and friends know what is happening in the daily lives of Frank and I. I appreciate your comments.